Not open for further replies.

Alex

Helper
Sidefrivillig
Helper
Banned
Name: Alex

Minecraft Username: idxiot

Describe yourself: I'm a very nice and understanding guy. I love helping anyone and everyone with anything I possibly can.

How long have you been playing on the server: 7 Days. I've played on this server every day since I've heard of it.

Which plugins / functions you have gained information to: I know basic commands such as / spawn, / ah, / hub, etc.

Been a helper or the like on the other server: I've never been a helper or such on other servers, only my friend's.

How many hours do you have available (weekly): Well, depends on the week. I also have school but I'll let anyone know if I'm going on holidays, school, trips or not.

Explain to us what a helper is in your eyes: In my eyes, a helper's task is to respect higher ranks as well as players and teach new players how to play or answer their questions.

Tell us what you expect to do as a Helper: As a helper, I expect I can give new players or actually old players answers they ask or tips.

Do you have Skype / Discord: No, I don't have Skype, only discord. alex cat # 8307

Defterdar

Owner
Sidefrivillig
Admin
Im surprised that so many English speaking players have joined our server.
I'm a right that you play mainly on our survival server?

Defterdar

Owner
Sidefrivillig
Admin
Very embarrassing opening the console to find out that you are cheating.
Consider your application denied and yourself banned

Status
Not open for further replies.